Project period: 01.02.2022 – 31.01.2024
Erasmus+ program: KA220 – Cooperation partnerships in school education
Target groups: Primary and early secondary education teachers, students, parents
Stakeholders: Public authorities, education experts, researchers, school staff
Aim and objectives: DigiFinEdu mainly aims to increase primary and lower secondary education pupils’ (9-12 y.o.) FinLit in order to help them become financially resilient adults. To reach this general objective, the project will also aim to the attainment of the following 4 specific objectives:
- To promote the implementation of FinLit in primary and lower secondary education;
- To improve parents’ and teachers’ competencies in the teaching of FinLit;
- To increase the inclusion of parents in their children’s education process;
- To raise awareness on FinLit education policies and strategies on a national and international scale.
Results: DigiFinEdu foresees the realization of three main Results (R):
– R1: DigiFinEdu Methodological Material. This result will consist of an eBook providing a thorough account of the current context on FinLit education at national and transnational level and an innovative FinLit teaching practice for teachers and parents.
– R2: DigiFinEdu Didactical Material and Testing. R2 will include at least 10 modules with lesson plans, material and instructions for teachers, parents and students. The goal is to provide ready-made teaching material that can be implemented immediately into school and at home. This result will also be tested throughout project period.
– R3: DigiFinEdu Visual Novel. R3 will be dedicated to the creation of an educational videogame on FinLit, combining digital storytelling and gamification methodologies. The game will be developed as a “Visual Novel” with decision making and interactive elements.
- Raseiniai Saltinis Progymnasium (Lithuania)
- VsI “eMundus” (Lithuania)
- Foundation for the Development of the Cultural BPOCS (Bulgaria)
- AKOE (Spain)
- CREF (Portugal)
- Youth Initiative Center (the Netherlands)